27 was the age I was when we started this adventure. Live on Apple, Google, Podbean, Stitcher, and Spotify. Join us every Tuesday!
In this episode:
- Dramatic deaths and…sigh…food
- All the pop culture references you’ve come to know and love
- The DM battling allergies and slowly getting more and more stuffed up as the recording progresses
What were the fate rolls and other fun, non-standard mechanics the DM introduced?
Fate Roll: Each player rolls a straight d20, their weapons and armor are modified based on the below.
- 1 to 10 = no weapons, no armor
- 11 to 15 = improvised weapon with weapon stats, no armor (Vaan = umbrella, Pae = pen, Rhys = golf club, Chad = key chain)
- 16 to 20 = actual weapons, work clothing has their AC
Special Big Baddy Stuff: For every 13 bodies sacrificed the Big Baddy can spend their turn calling forth a new Baby Baddy. The bodies combust and the new Baby Baddy emerges from the pile of ashes closest to the Big Baddy. Roll initiative for the new Baby Baddy and they will enter initiative the next time it gets to their turn. If their initiative is lower than the Big Baddy they will go this turn.